FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dr. Shelley Sekula-Gibbs is Running for Re-Election,
The Woodlands Township, Director, Position 5
THE WOODLANDS, TX (July 29, 2021) - Dr. Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, M.D. has filed for re-election, seeking a 2nd term on The Woodlands Township Board of Directors. She is proud to be endorsed by The Woodlands Fire Fighters Association.
In her first term, Dr. Sekula-Gibbs was selected by fellow board members to serve as Secretary and first Medical Liaison. She also serves as a member of the Economic Development, Audit, and Investment Committees, is the Alternate Chairman of the One Water Task Force, and is on the board of The Woodlands Convention and Visitors Bureau/Visit The Woodlands.
In seeking a second term Dr. Sekula-Gibbs priorities are:
- Bolster public safety, support law enforcement and first responders.
- Enhance community services and amenities.
- Prevent construction of new roads/connectors that will bring traffic and crime to The Woodlands.
- Protect the Township’s natural beauty by preventing clear cutting and mitigating flooding.
- Present residents with the opportunity to vote on incorporation.
In 2021, The Woodlands was recognized as “No. 1 Best City to Live in America” by Niche.com. Dr. Sekula-Gibbs is committed to building on this legacy of success while honoring George Mitchell’s vision of a hometown where generations can “live, worship, work, learn and play” in a safe and beautiful environment, in harmony with nature. She is dedicated to always putting residents first and invites them to join her in working to “Keep The Woodlands Wonderful”.
CONTACT: Susan Cochran, Campaign Manager
Email: Vote@DrShelley4Township.com Call/Text: 603-732-6178